Our Learning Programme offers friendly and welcoming weekly interactive learning sessions for women who speak little or no English. The programme is suitable for women who are isolated or new to Crawley.
The sessions offer women the opportunity to enhance their life and communication skills through conversational learning, peer support, community awareness and healthy lifestyles.
- Weekly group sessions (women only)
- Sessions run in the mornings during school term-time only
- Tuesdays at Langley Green Centre and Thursdays at Broadfield Community Centre from 9.30am (Drop-ins welcome)
- All learning resources/worksheet provided, learners to bring own note pad and pen
- Classes suitable for women with no or low levels of English
- Varied format of ESOL offered
- Learning activities include everyday topics, such as shopping and using local services as well as community-based activities.