If you have the time, skills and experience, then why not volunteer with us. As a volunteer, we will help you develop news skills whilst you help us in supporting women in the local area.
Please visit our Do-it volunteer page for a list of current volunteer opportunities. Or please click here to download and complete an application form and return to firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV, if you have one.
We’re a women-led charity, so are always happy to work with women who have additional skills, knowledge, and experience to help support other women.
If you can’t see the right volunteer role for you, then please feel free to drop-in to our office and speak with us.
PRESENCE Women’s Resource Centre, Bewbush Centre, Dorsten Square, Crawley, RH11 8XW
Opening Times: Monday to Friday, 10:30am to 2.30pm
As a small local charity, we rely on the generosity and support of local people and our funders to continue our work.
Organisations we work with:
There are numerous organisations that we work with to help support our Rivers community:
- British Red Cross
- Broadfield Community Centre
- Broadfield Library
- Carers Support West Sussex
- Charis Ministries
- Crawley College
- Crawley Community & Voluntary Service (CCVS)
- Crawley Community Development Officer
- Crawley Library
- Crawley Wellbeing
- Oceans Community Project
- Rape Crisis Surrey and Sussex
- Sussex Community Foundation
- Sussex ESL Tutors (CELTA qualified tutors)
- Sussex Oakleaf Community Wellbeing Service
- The Women’s Resource Centre